V38 Optical Grade Final Polish is the ultra-refined finishing polish that finishes paint to perfection after heavier compounding and polishing steps to bring out the deepest shine, clarity, and depth.
Use This Polish To:
- Removes 2500-3000 grit wet sand marks
- Finish paint to perfection as a final step
- Restore a mirror-like shine to your paint
- Get rid of holograms and trails
- Enhance the deep luster on all paint finishes
Premium Finishing Power For Paint Perfection
When only perfection will do at the end of a polishing detail, detailers reach for V38 Final Polish to refine depth, luster, and gloss. Use V38 on any DA or rotary polisher to refine the finish, remove light scuffs and scratches, and any compounding marks or holograms from prior polishing steps. V38 makes short work of light marring, and refines polished surfaces with supreme optical clarity.
Body Shop Safe With Versatile Finishing Power
The specialty jeweler’s polish is water-based, formulated for extended work time, and finishes without dusting or messy residue. V38 contains no fillers and no artificial gloss enhancers, so the lustrous finish is the true condition of the paint. V38 refines compound and polishing marks from prior steps and enhances reflection, shine, and gloss on any paint finish!
- Shake well and apply 4-5 drops to desired pad.
- Prime pad with Pad Conditioner. Dab product out evenly across 2' x 2' section.
- Turn on machine on paint to speed setting 1 to spread product.
- Increase speed to 5-6 and using moderate pressure, work area in 2-3 passes until product becomes clear.
- Follow with light pressure to finish.
- Remove residue with a clean microfiber towel.
- Please Note: Always try a test spot before use.