REMOVES TAR IN SECONDS! SAFE FOR CLEARCOATS
Tarminator® can be used safely on automotive paint and chrome when used as directed. Tarminator is a powerful product that can harm clear plastics, adhesives, decals, and solvent sensitive materials. Always test for compatibility before use.
REMOVES TAR, SAP & ASPHALT
Tarminator easily breaks down the complex molecules found in tar, sap, and asphalt. Even the most stubborn, baked-on grime can be wiped off with ease. Removes tar while you watch.
REMOVES TAR IN SECONDS!
Tarminator quickly dissolves and loosens tar from auto paint. You can see it working almost immediately. Removes tar prior to wax application.
SAFE FOR CLEARCOATS
Tarminator's powerful formula is safe for clearcoats, modern ¬finishes, chrome, and coated wheels when used as directed.
1. Rinse soiled area with water to cool it and remove light dirt. Do not use Tarminator on hot surfaces.
2. Spray Tarminator on soiled area. Use only on small areas at a time. For a more controlled application, spray Tarminator onto a cloth and wipe on.
3. Immediately wipe off any excess Tarminator with a soft cloth to prevent dripping onto clear plastics or solvent sensitive materials.
4. Wait 30 to 60 seconds and immediately wipe off with a soft cloth. Do not let Tarminator sit for over 1 minute without rinsing.
5. Spray with water to rinse away residual grime or product. For difficult grime, repeat steps 2 through