Silk Shine is a versatile water-based dressing that restores a like-new look with a satin shine finish to interior and exterior vinyl, rubber, and plastic, without adding any extra greasy wet shine.
Use This Dressing To:
- Keep plastic-looking modern and new
- Restore and prolong original colors
- Finish with the low-shine factory look
- Get the perfect sling-free shine
- Keep colors from fading in the sun
Satin Shine For A Brand New Look
Modern cars have matte and satin finishes on dashboards, door panels, bumper plastics, not wet and bright finishes. Silk Shine restores the original OEM look to your trim, finishes dry to the touch, and will not leave any parts feeling greasy or sticky. The silky smooth finish will not attract extra dust and dirt, keeping tires and bumpers cleaner for longer.
Keep Trim Looking Great With Protecting Formula
The ultra-refined formula penetrates deep to help nourish and protect a like-new appearance and feel. Sun blockers shield parts from harmful UVA and UVB rays that fade, crack, and break vinyl, rubber, and plastic parts. The patented Weather-Tek formula ensures long-lasting durability driving in and out of the elements for extended protection and shine.
- Clean surface with an all-purpose cleaner or interior cleaner.
- Shake, then apply 2 - 5 sprays or a few drops of dressing directly into foam or microfiber applicator pad.
- Spread dressing over the entire workpiece, then work and rub deep into the surface.
- Buff off any excess residue with a microfiber towel.
- Wait 5-10 minutes and add additional layers as needed.
- For additional help please watch this video.