- Clean carpeting, upholstery, and roof-liner without fear of scratching delicate plastic, wood, or chrome nearby.
- Removes even the most stubbornly trapped dog and cat hair.
- Reusable, sturdy, and easy to clean with light soap and water.
- Perfect for cleaning cars, carpets, couches, comforters, clothes, and more.
Lilly Brush Mini Pet Hair Detailer is a pet hair removal tool unlike any other. Using a flexible rubber blade around the edge of the tool, Lilly Brush Mini Pet Hair Detailer easily extracts embedded pet hair from your carpet and upholstered interior surfaces. The rubber blade catches and holds onto that pet hair, removing the grip the hair has your cloth fibers. If you have a pet that likes taking rides with you ‚œ you need the Lilly Brush Mini Pet Hair Detailer to tidy things up when you get home!
aking a right with your favorite furry animal is one of the best parts of having a pet ‚œ except, of course, for all of the pet hair that gets left behind. And boy, is there something about that pet hair. No matter how much you scrub, wipe, vacuum, blot, or scrape, it just doesn't come out!‚ The makers of the Lilly Brush Mini Pet Hair Detailer experienced this so they come up with an ingenious solution.
We've all heard the different methods of removing pet hair ‚œ pumice stone, gloves hands, a mixture of fabric softener, etc. ‚œ but do any of them actually work?! We tested the Lilly Brush Mini Pet Hair Detailer and we can say for certain that, yes, it does work!‚ The thick rubber edging is ‚“sticky enough to grab embedded hairs and pull them out of their wedged position.‚ The hard plastic body allows for a firm grip.
Don't let the dread of pet hair removal keep you and your best friend from taking afternoon drives together ‚œ keep the Lilly Brush Mini Pet Hair Detailer on hand and you'll be able to get rid of it in a flash!
Directions for use:
- Vacuum first to remove as much dirt and pet hair as possible.
- Use any part of the rubber blade to briskly sweep and drag pet hair into a pile to be vacuumed up.
- Use short, quick strokes from varying directions to loosen the most stubbornly embedded pet hair.
- Occasionally use a clean, damp cloth to wipe accumulated dirt and dust from the blade to maintain maximum cleaning power.
- For more information please click here to watch a video.