Dr. Beasley’s MATTE FINAL FINISH is a matte-safe detail spray for touch-ups and light contamination. Perfect for removing dust, fingerprints, fresh water spots, and other minor messes on matte or satin finishes. Formulated without silicones, waxes, or fillers to maintain an even matte finish.
Cleans dust, fingerprints, smudges, and other annoyances on matte finishes
Formulated to preserve the muted sheen of a matte or satin finish
Added lubrication makes towels glide over the matte finish, preventing damaging rubbing
Also great on matte or satin-finished vinyl wraps or paint protection film
CLEANS WITHOUT SHINE
- Touches up Between Washes - Clear away any dust, fingerprints or smudges that pop up between washes and get back to a perfect matte finish.
- Won’t Shine or Alter Matte Finishes - Unlike the majority of detail sprays, Matte Final Finish contains absolutely no wax, paraffin or silicones to keep the finish matte, not glossy.
- Smooth Application & Removal - Matte Final Finish is engineered for high lubricity, ensuring a smooth, frictionless application and removal.
- Works On Matte Decals, Wraps & PPF - Matte-finished vinyl decals, wraps and paint protection film are fully compatible with Matte Final Finish.
- Compatible With All Finishes - Because it maintains the finish in its original appearance, Matte Final Finish also works on satin and glossy paint finishes.
- Maintains Matte Nanocoatings - Matte Final Finish keeps Dr. Beasley’s Matte Paint Coating or Matte Paint Coating Pro clean for longer durability.
- Mist the lightly soiled area with Matte Final Finish.
- Wipe gently with a microfiber cloth in long horizontal strokes to remove the product.
- Repeat steps 1-2 if necessary.
DR. BEASLEY'S SUGGESTS
- For use only on light contamination. For more stubborn messes, try Matte Paint Cleanser.
- For best results, use fresh contaminants. Older messes may be more difficult to remove.
- Always test in an inconspicuous area first to check for surface compatibility.