V34 Optical Grade Hybrid Compound is the mid-grade compound that eliminates light to moderate paint defects and imperfections from super hard paints, then finishes like a fine polish.
Use This Compound To:
- Quickly remove 1500-2000 grit sanding marks
- Remove moderate swirls, scratches, oxidation, and paint defects
- Get the perfect base for next steps
- Restore your headlights for safest night driving
- Minimize dusting for the best polishing experience
Mid-Level Cutting & Finishing Power For Tough Paint Defects
V34 cuts away light to moderate swirls, scratches, oxidation, and wet sand marks. V34 is blended with optical-grade micro abrasives that remove paint imperfections and defects, then finish with the clarity and precision that perfectionists demand. The diminishing micro abrasives work fast with true-cut accuracy; there are no fillers, so the results you see are the true results you get.
Optical Grade Micro Abrasive Technology For Enhanced Clarity
V34 is the preferred cutting compound for lightly oxidized optical plastic and is the perfect one step polish to finish after wet-sanding faded and hazy headlights. The water-based formula is blended with advanced lubricants for extended work time. Use V34 with any dual action or rotary polisher to remove scratches and surface defects and restore luster and shine to any paint finish!
- Shake well and apply 4-5 drops to desired pad.
- Prime pad with Pad Conditioner. Dab product out evenly across 2' x 2' section.
- Turn on machine on paint to speed setting 1 to spread product.
- Increase speed to 5-6 and using moderate pressure, work area in 2-3 passes until product becomes clear.
- Follow with light pressure to finish.
- Remove residue with a clean microfiber towel.
- Please Note: Always try a test spot before use.